We are now holding in person events with Phase 3 guidelines! Please carefully read through the items below; the health of the community depends upon it. We take the health of our participants, volunteers, and staff very seriously. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.
- There will be no pre-race bib pickup in person. All bibs will be mailed out ahead of time. There will be no in-person registration.
- If you are fully vaccinated you can participate without a mask. If you are not vaccinated, please make sure you have a mask at the start/finish and any time you will be within 6ft of others.
- Participants will start in small waves. Participants will be assigned to a wave and cannot change their wave start time.
- There will be no pre-race water available. Please come with your water bottle/pack pre-filled and ready to go.
- Handwashing stations with hand sanitizer will be in place at the start/finish area. Use them as soon as you arrive, after you use the restroom, and after you finish the race.
- Foot pedals will be added to all water coolers at aid stations and finish line area.
- All volunteers will wear gloves and masks.
- Volunteers will be briefed beforehand on all extra precautions.
- For food at the finish line and aid stations, all food will be pre-packaged. Participants will tell the volunteer what they’d like to eat; the volunteer will place the food on the table and the participant will pick up their food and move away promptly.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to be self-sufficient in terms of food and water; bring a hydration system you can wear and bring the food you’ll need with you.