In light of the coronavirus pandemic and the extra precautions in place from state government, we are planning on holding events soon, but with additional precautions. Please carefully read through the items below; the health of the community depends upon it. We take the health of our participants, volunteers, and staff very seriously. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.
- There will be no pre-race bib pickup in person. All bibs will be mailed out ahead of time. There will be no in-person registration.
- All participants will wear a face covering at all times pre and post-race. While participating in the race, participants will have a buff/neck gaiter on their neck at all times. Participants will pull the buff over their nose and mouth before approaching an aid station or when coming within 6′ of another participant, staff, or volunteer.
- Participants will start in very small waves. Participants will be assigned to a wave and cannot change their wave start time.
- There will be no pre-race water available. Please come with your water bottle/pack pre-filled and ready to go.
- Handwashing stations with hand sanitizer will be in place at the start/finish area. Use them as soon as you arrive, after you use the restroom, and after you finish the race.
- Foot pedals will be added to all water coolers at aid stations and finish line area.
- All volunteers will wear gloves and masks.
- Volunteers will be briefed beforehand on all extra precautions.
- For food at the finish line and aid stations, all food will be pre-packaged. Participants will tell the volunteer what they’d like to eat; the volunteer will place the food on the table and the participant will pick up their food and move away promptly.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to be self-sufficient in terms of food and water; bring a hydration system you can wear and bring the food you’ll need with you.
- Finisher swag will be laid out on a table. Participants will pick up theirs off the table